Pet Peeve Number 2 In The Office
The need for people in the office to "get their act together" when it comes to time management just got validated again based on an article on Yahoo.
A poll conducted by Harris Interactive found that the second biggest pet peeve (54% of respondents) in the office was poor time management of employees such as making personal phone calls at work or surfing the internet during work time. The top seven list was as follows:
- Gossip (60%)
- Poor time management (54%)
- Messiness in communal spaces (45%)
- Potent smells like perfume, food, smoke (42%)
- Loud noises such as speaker phones, loud talking or loud phone ring tones (41%)
- Overuse of electronic personal communications devices in meetings (28%)
- Misuse of e-mail (22%)
Who do you know in your office that needs to hear the message of Juggling Elephants?