Ask the Hard Questions
Consider these questions for a moment:
- What kind of a spouse and parent am I going to be?
- Am I going to excel at my job or just do the minimum to collect a pay check?
- What do I stand for?
- Do I have a plan to reach my dreams and/or goals? Do I have goals?
- Am I following the path of least resistance or do I dare to stretch myself with hard things?
- Do I flounder trying to keep up with the "thick of thin things" or focus on what is most important to me?
- How much time do I really waste?
- Am I taking time for good recreation and intermissions?
- How well am I taking care of myself? Sleep? Nutrition? Exercise?
- Do I know my standards and stick to them - unwavering?